Base: Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Layer 1: Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4, embossed with Falling Peals Textured Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Watercolor Paper,
Layer 3: Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Putting it All Together
1. Stamp monster in Basic Black Archival ink on watercolor paper, and cut out with with Paper Snips. Cut out his tummy using Layering Circle Framelits. Adhere window sheet to back side of monster and run foam strips around circle outline.
2. Punch out confetti hearts in Soft Sky and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. Add to the circle. Remove backing of foam adhesive strips and cover with a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
3. Adhere Layer 1 to Base, and monster to base with dimensionals.
4. Cut out banner from Tasty Treats Designer series paper and adhere with glue dots.
5. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink.