The Peaceful Poppies Suite brings us a range of sentiments from deepest sympathy to yesterday’s moments of joy. This is a suite suitable for a variety of occasions.
Nobody wants an occasion to send a sympathy card. Still, having some on hand, ready to send will bring comfort to those who receive it. This card used quite a few elements from the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
- Painted Poppies Stamp Set
- Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
- Painted Labels Dies
- Peaceful Poppies Elements
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
The Peaceful Poppies Suite will be available starting January 3. I can’t wait to share more of this lovely suite with you!
- Base: Blackberry Bliss, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Layer 2: Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, 1 3/4″ x 5″
- Layer 3: Blackberry Bliss Painted Labels Dies
- Layer 4: Embossed Black Circle from Peaceful Poppies Elements
- Layer 5: Poppies from Peaceful Poppies Elements
- Layer 6: Blackberry Bliss Pretty Label Punch, cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- Layer 7: Whisper White Pretty Label Punch
- Inside Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Inside Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp poppies in Blackberry Bliss on to Base.
- Adhere Layers 1-2 and add to card.
- Adhere Layers 3-5. Add to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment onto Layer 7. Adhere Layers 6-7 to Base.
- Stamp poppy in Blackberry Bliss onto lower right hand corner of Inside Layer 2. Adhere inside layers to card.
Grab your December Paper Pumpkin and come craft with me tomorrow morning at 9 am on my Facebook Page.
Time is running out to register for both my Stamping at the Beach Retreat and Mini Catalog Paper Shares. Click on the photos below to learn more.