Christmas 2019…these are the moments we’ll look back on with joy. I don’t know what I was worried about. Christmas with just the Lad & I turned out to be one of my favorite Christmases ever!
It’s true…there may not have been as many gifts under the tree. And I didn’t spend the day cooking a feast. I didn’t have a strict timeline and I wasn’t worried about my house being entirely spotless. I may have run out of name tags and had to resort full size Christmas cards from my ‘stash’. I may have cleaned out the pantry and vacuumed on Christmas Day. And instead of Christmas specials, we went to see Star Wars and watched The Mandolorian. But you know what? Christmas was spent with my son, doing exactly what we like to do, eating the foods we chose and prepared together, and laughing and sharing and enjoying our holiday our way.
It dawned on me yesterday, as I was doing up the dishes, that this Christmas was exactly what we needed. I don’t know if we’ll every have another Christmas with just the two of us, but one thing’s for sure, we know we can do it up right!
Today’s card using the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. Both are available starting January 3. If you haven’t yet received a catalog from me, please email me and I’ll get one out in the mail to you right away.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- Layer 1: Blackberry Bliss, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (cut 2)
- Layer 2: Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Blackberry Bliss Starburst Punch
- Layer 4: Whisper White 2″ Circle Punch
- Layer 5 (inside): Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere Layers 1-2. Wrap with Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and tie a Bow. Adhere to Base.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 4. Adhere to Layer 3. Add to card with dimensionals. Add 3 Peaceful Poppies Sequins.
- Add inside layers (layers 1 and 5).
Just 2 more spots left for my Stamping at the Beach Retreat. Grab yours by January 1.
Get a sample of all the new paper in the 2020 January – June Mini Catalog for just a fraction of the price. Sign up for my Paper Share by January 1.