First, I cut the square of Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper using the large empty square framelit.
On both steps 2 & 3, you’ll have some small pieces to punch out of the framelit, but you’ll be left with these amazingly delicate oultines, that you can lay right on top of your patterned paper. Or, use them to cut multiple pieces of paper in a variety of patterns and colors, and use the little pieces that you cut out, to fill the quilt back in. The possibilities are just endless!
Speaking of Christmas Quilts…
- 12 cards, 3 each of 4 designs
- a 3-D project
- Full instructions + PDF directions to use at home
- 1/2 pack of the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper, PLUS a full pack of Stitched Felt Embellishments
- $10 off coupon towards future purchase
- Breakfast (10 am) or afternoon snack (2 pm)
- Christmas carols, friendship, and memories to last a lifetime
Take some time for yourself and be creative. There are two times to choose: 10 am or 2pm. The class is $30 and must be prepaid no later than September 15th. Email me today to reserve your spot.
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Garden Green, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 3: Basic Black, 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 4″ x 3″
Layer 5: Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper, square (Step 1 above)
Layer 6: Garden Green, Quilt Outline, (Step 2 above)
Layer 7: Whisper White star, (Step 3 above)
- Stamp ‘peace’ in Basic Black on to Layer 4.
- Adhere Layers 1-2 directly to card.
- Adhere Layers 3-7 and add to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with a Silver Metallic Enamel Dot in the center of the star.