The whole time I was thinking of my designs with him, I kept thinking I’d pair him with Bermuda Bay, but when I started opening my new packs of designer series papers, this heart pattern from the Bubble & Fizz Sale-a-Bration pack jumped right out at me. I love how the heart on the Panda’s envelope echoes the hearts on the paper. So…instead of Bermuda Bay, I grabbed my Calypso Coral and got to work.
What is Sale-a-Bration?
Sale-a-Bration is my very favorite part of the Stampin’ Up! year. Starting January, 3rd, with every $50 purchase, you can pick a Sale-a-Bration item for FREE out of the Sale-a-Bration catalog. As far as I’m concerned, it’s even better than Christmas crafting! And part of the amazing benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, is being able to pre-order and use all of the new products at least a month ahead of everyone else. So, if you’d like to get a head start on ordering all of the new and exciting products coming in January, contact me today to join Stampin’ Up! and my amazing team of Stamping Bees!
- Base: Calypso Coral, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper, Hearts, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Basic Black, 3 3/4″ x 2″
- Whisper White, smallest Layering Oval and 2nd largest Stitched Shape oval.
- Calypso Coral, coordinating scalloped Layering Ovals.