Once home, I was inspired to craft a card based on my journal. Then, I had a brilliant idea…let’s ALL craft a card based on my new journal. I’d love to see what YOU create based on the colors and pattern found in my journal. Simply post a photo of your creation below, or on my Facebook Group Page. I promise to spend the week trying this pattern, too.
And now for the contest…post a photo of your creation and one lucky winner will be chose to receive a free pack of Leaves Trinkets. You must post a photo on or before Sunday, April 14. One winner will be selected on Monday, 4/15.
Whisper White: Bird, Label, flower cluster
Powder Pink: Sweet Cake Framelit
Tranquil Tide: leaves
Berry Burst: Flower thinlet
Vellum: Swirly bird
- Stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink:
- Base: Large Rose Clusters
- Whisper white Bird, flower cluster
- Stamp sentiment in Berry Bust onto label.
- Color bird and flower clusters. (Flower cluster will need to be fussy cut).
- Build layers, using rolled up glue dots on leaves, vellum, and Berry Burst Cluster.
- Add bird and label with dimensionals.
- Color pearls with blends and add to card.