Today marks the beginning of my Online BOGO Sale. Two for the price of one? That sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? (Today’s Tutorial can be found below).
- CHOOSE YOUR RETIRED PRODUCT. I only have one of each product. You must email me as soon as possible with your wish list. First come, first reserved. I will periodically update the list with “pending” and “sold” labels, but there will be a lag between emails and updates.
- EMAIL ME (Michelle@MakingMemorieswithMichelle.com). I will reserve the retired product in the order that the emails come in.
- WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM ME. I will pull the retired product for you and let you know which items on your wish list were still available. Then I will calculate how much you need to order from the online store and give you the host code to use. I will also let you know how much the shipping for the retired products will be.
- PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER. Use the Host Code WKQ9CUV to place your online order in the amount equivalent or greater than the retired product value (before shipping and tax). You have 24 hours from the time that I send the email to place your order.
- PAY SHIPPING ON RETIRED PRODUCTS. Once your online order has been placed, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the shipping on the retired products. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay the invoice. I will be using USPS flat rate shipping and I will charge you the exact amount. To give you an approximate idea of shipping price: small $7.05 (1-2 small items), medium $12.85 (3-10 items), large $17.65 (10+ items) I will give you an exact price of the shipping cost once I know which free goodies you will be getting. I must receive payment for shipping before I ship your purchase.
- WAIT FOR YOUR PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE. I will ship the retired products the week of June 25. Stampin’ Up will ship the new products you ordered.
>>> Scroll down to see BOGO Sale products!
If you fail to place your order within 24 hours, the retired products will be back on my shelf and I will go to the next person on the list who asked for them. Once I receive confirmation that your order has been placed and the paypal invoice has been paid, I will mail your free goodies!
All stamps and tools are in gently used condition (a few are in new condition). There are a few brand new items. Everything is listed at full retail value because you are getting them for free.
>>> Scroll down to see BOGO Sale products!
All orders of $50 or more will qualify for Bonus Days Coupons.
BOGO orders can qualify for my VIP “Free with purchase” exclusive tutorial. BOGO orders need to use a Host Code and will NOT qualify for Stampin’ Up rewards (normally given on orders of $150 or greater).
Thanks for your patience
I will do my best to get to emails promptly and update the BOGO list a few times per day. However, there will be some lag time between when your email is sent and when I respond. If you email me in the evening, expect not to hear back from me until the morning. There are several steps I need to take with each email and I want to make sure each email gets the attention it deserves.
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Early Espresso, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
Inside Layer: Whisper White, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
On layer 3, stamp:
- Trees in Mossy Meadow
- Horses & sentiment in Tuxedo Black
- Color images with Blends markers in: Light Soft Suede, Dark Crumb Cake, Light Mossy Meadow, Light Balmy Blue
- Adhere Layers 1-3. Wrap with White 3/8″Linen Ribbon and Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack. Tie a double bow with the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Add Layers to Base.
- Stamp Trees in Mossy Meadow onto Inside layer in the lower right hand corner. Adhere layer to inside of card.
August 11 Stamping Bee Team Meeting (5:30 pm)
August 24 Stamp Camp – a BRAND NEW One Day Event UNLIKE any other!
August 31 Club & Christmas Card Club
September 8 Sweet & Simple Class (2pm)
September 14 Stamping Bee Team Holiday Retreat (10 am – 5 pm)
September 28 Club & Christmas Card Club
October 6 Sweet & Simple Class (2pm)
October 6 Stamping Bee Team Meeting (5:30 pm)
October 4-7 Holiday Stamping in the Mountains Retreat (And Retreat-in-a-Box!)
October 26 Club & Christmas Card Club