If it’s November, it must be time for Christmas Card Clubs! That’s right, both November clubs are focused on getting ready for the holidays. I just know you’re going to love everything about this adorable club classes that I’ve designed just for you!
Why attend Card Club?
I was talking to some customers at my Stampin’ Garage Sale over the weekend and we started talking about my card clubs and what sets them apart from my monthly Sweet and Simple class. Let’s take a look.
- Card clubs designs are usually geared towards casual and avid stampers. That doesn’t mean beginners can’t join in; I do all the prep work ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about cutting or measuring anything!
- Both clubs will be available by mail or in person. Kits are mailed immediately after the club date (or before if possible).
- Clubs include product, often stamp sets, so you can continue to be creative at home.
- Clubs are not obligatory, but if you do stay for a few months, there are some excellent incentives in the form of free products!
- Club tutorials are full-color, step-by-step, and often include video directions for fun folds or 3-d objects.
- When you register for both Clubs, you receive a Free Christmas sampler tutorial.
- All the cool kids are in Card Club!
This November, there are two Christmas-themed Clubs: Elfie and Merry Moose. Take one or both – just remember to register by 11/15. Need more information? Click on the photos of each Club to learn more.
|Elfie – 11/30 (10 am)||Merry Moose (11/30 (2 pm)|
|6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) + gift card holder||12 Cards (4 each of 3 designs)|
|Includes: Elfie Stamp Set + 2 yards of Real Red Curly Ribbon||Includes: Merry Moose Bundle|
|Cost: $27 (+$8 priority shipping)||Cost: $35 (Free Shipping)|
|Register by 11/15||Register by 11/15|
Don’t forget – this Sunday is my Sweet & Simple Card Class, featuring the Christmastime is Here Suite. Its elegance is not to be missed!