Who do you know would love to receive a Santa Shaker Card this year?
- Cut Real Red Card base – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2, scored at 4 /14″
- Using a scrap of Real Red, cut out the “jolly” with the Christmas Greetings Thinlets.
- Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Run through the Big Shot with the Detailed Santa Thinlet.
Run a scrap of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper through the Big Shot with the stars thinlet.
- Cut Window Sheet 5 1/4 x 4. Adhere to back of Glimmer Paper with Fast Fuse. Outline entire window sheet with Foam Adhesive Strips, making sure not to leave any gaps.
- Brush card base with Embossing Buddy. Adhere Stars to card base using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Add a generous amount of Metallic Sequins to center of card base.
- Remove paper backing from foam adhesive strips and adhere entire layer to card base.
- Adhere the “jolly” to card with glue dots.