I’m here with my parents this week, seeing old places with new eyes…and new places, with older, wiser, and wistful eyes. But everywhere we go, the sights and the smells awaken memories and bring up countless, “What if’s” and “If only’s”.
I invite you to join my family and me as we journey through the Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho corridor, making new memories along the way.
Speaking of family…my Stamping Bees are like family to me. Not only are we a great bunch of stampers, but each person on my team is precious to me. I’ve never met such an amazing group of ladies. We truly lift each other up through the good times and bad. We laugh together; cry together; craft together; and just enjoy being together. I’d truly love it if you joined our Stamping Bee family. And now, during July, it’s the very best time to do so. And, if those weren’t reasons enough, Stampin’ Up! is giving each new team member 10 Free Ink Pads when you join. What are you waiting for, join today! Or contact me for more information.
Making Memories with Michelle
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Early Espresso, 3 7/8″ x 2 1/8″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 3 3/4″ x 2″
Layer 5: Early Espresso, 1 7/8″ x 3 1/2″, punched with Banner Triple Punch
“No Naked Envelopes”: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, 6″ x 2 1/2″
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! Register by 7/15 and receive a FREE 12″ x 12″ Tropical Sampler Tutorial! (Email me by the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
September 2018 – Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant