I was so nervous! After all, these were top demonstrators, many of whom I look to for inspiration. I was super busy before I left for Alaska with work, stamping classes & bingo, and two very sick little dogs. I’d had to put off making my swaps until almost the last minute. There was no theme, either. Since I was in the Christmas-in-July spirit, I grabbed my Stylish Christmas Stamp Set and started cutting up my Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper.
Stop hoarding paper!
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper white 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp poinsettia in Real Red onto Layer 2, stamping off onto scratch paper first. This is a single, Dist-INKtive stamp, no layering required. Then, stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Adhere layers 1-3. Wrap with Silver 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon and tie a knot. Adhere ally layers to Base.
- Finish with 3 Silver Metallic Pearls in the center of the flower.
Dandelion Wishes and Christmas Card Club
***Attend both and receive a FREE Simply Shammy
Email me to register.
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- August 25th – Christmas Card Club begins at 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)
September 2018 –
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 21-23 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- September 29th – Christmas Card Club 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)