Simple yet elegant. Today’s card is a great example of #SimpleStamping using the Christmas Rose Stamp Set and Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper. A quick sentiment on the front with festive font, and on the inside, a few pine boughs in the top left and bottom right corner.
The pine bough is a single stamp too, so you don’t have to worry about positioning it or getting the layers just right. How perfect is that? Finish it with a bow tied with Gold Shimmer Ribbon and you have the perfect card to share with family and friends.
Available starting November 1st, the Christmastime is Here Suite is filled with winter florals, holiday geometric patterns, and traditional colors. Choose the entire suite, get the bundle, or simply add the stamps and paper to your collection. No matter which you choose it will certainly add a touch of festive elegance to your holiday. Let’s take a look at what all is included in the Christmastime is Here Suite.
Remember, with the purchase of the Christmastime is Here Suite or Bundle, you’ll receive an exclusive 12-card tutorial just for you. Contact me for more information.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Cherry Cobbler 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 2: Christmas Time is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 3: Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Layering Oval
- Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Shape Oval
- Layer 5 (inside): Cherry Cobbler, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 6 (inside): Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobler onto Layer 4. Adhere layers 1-4 to base.
- Stamp pine boughs in upper left and bottom right corners in Mossy Meadow on Layer 6. Stamp inside greeting in Cherry Cobbler. Adhere layers to the inside of the card.
- Finish with Gold Shimmer Ribbon bow.