My Sweet & Simple Card Class this month should be called “Memories & So Much More”! I used the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More card pack, envelopes, and coordinating ribbon to create this amazing 18-card tutorial just for you!
This month’s card class came together so quickly! I set out to make 6 cards, which quickly turned into 8…and more! Stampin’ Up!’s made it super easy to create beautiful cards with the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More card pack and coordinating Cards and Envelopes.
June’s kit includes enough materials to make 10 cards PLUS an 18-card tutorial!
- A full pack of Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards
- 10 coordinating Flowers for Every Season Cards & Envelopes (2 each of the 5 new 2020-2022 In Colors)
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. (One pack, three ribbons!
- Just Jade 3/8″ Gingham Ribbon, 5 yards
- Whisper White 1/2″ Faux Linen Ribbon, 5 yards
- Misty Moonlight/silver Baker’s Twine, 10 yards
Take time for a creative self-care. Escape from the barrage of social media and create something fun to share with others. Stay connected with family and friends by doing what you do best – making and sending cards.
FREE WITH ANY $40 PURCHASE IN JUNE- THE WORLD OF GOOD TUTORIAL
(HOST CODE: VKWKD3PM)
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Misty Moonlight, 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 2: Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card, 2″ x 5 1/2″
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it!
- June Card Club…announced June 15. Stay tuned!
- 2020 Annual Paper Share
- 2020 In Color Club
- Dog Days of Summer Virtual Retreat
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help!