When masking, you begin in reverse. Here’s how I did it:
- Stamp the rooster in Night of Navy onto Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp the rooster again on a post it note. Fussy cut the rooster out – you don’t have to be super exact – and place the cut out rooster over your stamped cardstock image.
- Stamp wheat in Crumb Cake directly on top of the Post It.
- Remove Post It and Voila! You stamped your background without it showing through the rooster!
How to Get the Home To Roost Stamp Set
When you purchase all the products used to make these projects, you’ll immediately qualify to earn the
Home to Roost Cling Stamp Set.
Use Item #151039 to include the following items:
* Wood Textures 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
* Nature’s Poem Cardstock Pack
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Watercolor Pencils
* 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
* Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
Then, be sure to add the Home to Roost Cling Stamp Set as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item!
Need help? Email me and I’ll be happy to help you.
***I am just $61 short of my monthly goal. The first person to place an order of $50 or more TODAY will receive ALL of my Home to Roost Cards this week!
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Crumb Cake Scalloped Oval Framelit
Layer 3: Night of Navy Scalloped Oval Framelit
Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Shape Framelit
Layer 5: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside layer)
- Ink inside of Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with Night of Navy. Insert Layer 1 and run it through the Big Shot. Wrap with Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon and adhere to Base.
- Follow the Masking technique described above.
- Adhere Layers 2-4 and add to Base with dimensionals.