- Card base: Dapper Denim 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored and folded in half at 4 ¼”
Layer 1: Basic Black 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Dapper Denim 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Inside layer: Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp image (Thoughts & Prayers) and sentiment (Guy Greetings) using Versamark.
- Sprinkle both stamped images with Copper Embossing Powder. Tap of extra.
- Heat emboss using heat tool.
- Adhere layer 3 to layer 2, and layer 2 to the base of the card. (When working with such a small margin, I find Tombow liquid glue to work best as you can manipulate the cardstock to make sure it’s straight.
- Add Whisper White layer to inside of the card.
Masculine cards are always a challenge. I seem to want to add more embellishments and the Hubs tells me to take them off. This time, I compromised and used Copper Embossing Powder to make both the image and the sentiment really stand out against the Dapper Denim cardstock.