I don’t want that to happen to masculine cards. Come on! Boys need cute stuff, too! So, I’m going to ramp up my masculine card efforts. And who says guys don’t need bling? Have you seen the dragon on theMyths and Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper? His tummy is glitter paper!!! That’ right, there are iridescent glittered designs featured throughout the entire pack! And speaking of cute, the little knights on this paper remind me so much of Lego Knights. And we certainly had our share of Legos in our house!
That’s why this paper makes the perfect card for my son. Today, he starts a new job and I wanted to make him a card to wish him well and to say, “You’ve got this”. As a matter of fact, look what I found for inside the card, from the You’ve Got This Stamp Set! Is that perfect or what?
We have a winner!
Layer 1: Basic Gray 5 1/2″ x 2 7/8″
Layer 2: Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper, 5 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 4: Tranquil Tide, Scalloped Layering Circle Framelit
Layer 5: Dapper Denim, Scalloped Layering Circle Frameli
Layer 6: Whisper White, Stiched Shape Circle Die
1. Adhere Layers 1 & 2 and add to card base.
2. Wrap Dapper Denim Baker’s Twine around the top several times and tie in the front with a knot.
3. Add 3 Dapper Denim Enamel Dots.
4. Stamp sentiment in Dapper Denim onto Layer 3.
5. Adhere all inside layers and add to card.
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/7 Featuring the Cake Soiree and Sweet Soiree Suite
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)