TheLots of Lavender Stamp Set is a photopolymer set, that allows for some really awesome two-step stamping. I love the soft, watercolor feel of it, too. The Lots of Lavender Stamp Set is of of this year’s FREE Sale-a-Bration items, too. I’m really glad I got this one and I can’t wait to play around with some more colors.
Want to learn more about two-step stamping? Email me to set up your stamping class now. I’ll be happy to show you and your friends how.
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: 6″ of Burlap 5/8″ Ribbon
Layer 4: Linen Thread
- On Layer 2, stamp lavender outline in Basic Gray. Stamp petals in Wisteria Wonder, leaves and ribbon in Wild Wasabi, and stems in Crumb Cake.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap burlap around and attach to the back with glue dots. Wrap linen thread twice around burlap and finish with a bow.
- Add layer to base.
- January 6th – 16-Card + 6 card Class To Go Occasions/Sale-a-Bration Event ($50 – Cary) (1-4 pm | Stamping Bees from 10 am to 4 pm) Registration is now closed.
- January 13th – Burlington Club @ 10 am
- January 13th – 2 pm – Stamping Bee Champagne Celebration (By invitation only; RSVP by January 12)
- January 14 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards (4 Cards) 2pm (Free with qualified purchase) Register by January 12.
- January 14th – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm ($5 – stamping and dinner) Register by January 12.
- January 27th – Seasonal Sampler Series #1 – 10 am or 2 pm Register by January 15.