I’m jazzing up #CASEingTuesday238 up by adding a Lindor Truffle Treat Box. Come make a sweetie box for your sweetie, complete with a video tutorial!
What’s Valentine’s with out some chocolate? Even someone like me who doesn’t much like chocolate just can’t resist a piece or two at Valentine’s? And this is a Valentine’s made for two – my box holds two Lindor truffles!
Did you notice? I used 4 patterns from the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack for today’s projects? This paper coordinates so together. It’s hard not to use it all!
All week long, I’m making Valentines 3D projects, complete with video tutorials. Bonus contest this week: Purchase $25 or more at my store (https://makingmemories.stampinup.net) between 2/8-2/14 and receive project kits for all 5 of the Valentine’s week projects.
Want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday?
Use the sketch to plan out your card. You can change a lot, a little, or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards.
- Bottom: Real Red Cardstock: 6″ x 6, scored @ 2″ on all 4 sides
- Lid: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 4″, scored at 1″ on all 4 sides (be sure to watch the video for a special tip on scoring this!)
For the Card
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4, embossed with Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Hearts: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White Scrap
(To view items used in today’s projects, visit my blog)
- Crafty Saturday Facebook Live Saturday, February 15 @ 9 am.
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.
- Spring Retreat in a Box! Registration closes February 24.