Remember on Monday, I featured that card from the Cake Soiree bundle? This card uses the same bundle, and even the same technique of embossing and vellum and coloring on the reverse side. This time, however, I used shades of purple and pink, a long with a fun bit of Lemon Lime Twist.
Which do you like better? Peekaboo Peach or Wisteria Wonder?
scored at 4 1/4″
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Wisteria Wonder, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Ruffled Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder
Layer 3: SilverFoil Sheets
Layer 4: Whisper White Card Stock
Layer 5: Vellum
- Stamp cake image in Versamark onto Vellum. Sprinkle with White Embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Cut out with Cake Die. Using a Blender Pen and ink pads in Wiseteria Wonder, Berry Burst, and Lemon Lime Twist, color the images on the reverse side (or un-embossed side) of the vellum. Cut out another Cake in White Card Stock and mount the two cakes together using glue dots.
- Cut out flowers and leaves from vellum, and the cake stand and plate in Silver foil.
- Stamp Sentiment onto Layer 2 in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap with Whisper White Organza Ribbon and tie a bow on the very right hand side.
- Adhere all layers to the card, using glue dots for the vellum floral pieces and dimensionals for cake and cake plate.
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/7 Featuring the Cake Soiree and Sweet Soiree Suite
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)