The turkey is cooking, the pies are baking, and you realize you need some last-minute Thanksgiving place settings! Do you have time to run up to your craft room? Of course, you do! I’ve got you covered with these quick and easy easel-card place settings.
I never need an excuse to craft, and fitting in some secret crafting time on a busy holiday morning is the perfect self-care before the guests arrive. The house is clean, the meal is prepped as far as it can be for now, and right now, in this moment, I’m going to take advantage of the peace and quiet and carve out a little ‘me time’, while creating something beautiful to share with those I love.
I am truly grateful for each and every one of you. You are the reason I do what I do. It brings me such joy to be able to design and craft with you. Whether you’re near or far, I am saying a heartfelt prayer of Thanksgiving for each of you today. May you find happiness and peace around your table today.
- Base: Cajun Craze 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ & 4 1/4″
- Layer 1: Very Vanilla, 5 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Layer 2: Come To Gather Designer Series Paper, 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Layer 3: Very Vanilla, 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Layer 4: Early Espresso, 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Layer 5: 4 1/8″ x 1 3/8″
- Scraps: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso