Kindness is always in style. We’re told to practice random acts of kindness. Why? Because a little kindness goes a long way. It doesn’t have to cost a thing and it makes both the giver and receiver feel special. So tell me…what random act of kindness have you done lately?
* Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* All Dressed Up Dies (10% off)
* Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
* Mint Macaron 1/8″ (3.2 cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon
* Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) Note Cards & Envelopes
* Best Dressed Tassels
It’s one suite you’re going to want to use over and over again.
Speaking of Suites….have you check my FREE Tutorial page lately? There’s a new 8-card tutorial available for the Parisian Blossom Suite! Be sure to check back frequently as I continue to add to the page.
- Base: Scalloped Notecard
- Layer 1: Whisper white 2 1/8″ x 5″
- Layer 2: Best Dressed Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 5″
- Layer 3: Whisper White, All Dressed Up Dies
- Stamp background in Mint Macaron, stamped off once, onto Layer 3. Add Sentiment in Smoky Slate.
- Adhere Layers 1 -2. Add label with dimensionals.
- Finish with a Mint Macaron 1/8″ Sheer Linen Bow.
- Sweet & Simple Class – Birthday Bonanza (Sunday, February 9 @ 2 pm)
- Stamping Bee Team Meeting (Sunday, February 9 at 5:30 pm. Come check us out!)
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.