A Valentine’s Card ‘just for you’ using the Heart Punch Pack. Horizontal or vertical…which do you prefer? It’s truly too hard to decide.
I love sending Valentine’s Day cards to friends and family. Often, they aren’t expecting it, and it’s always nice to get happy mail, don’t you think? I had so much fun with this sketch I found on Pinterest that I couldn’t decide which configuration to use…so I made both! Plus, it uses the new Heart Punch Pack – with two punches for creating amazing layers. Truly, doesn’t get much better than this?
What are you doing tomorrow morning at 9 am? Come join me for a Sale-a-Bration Celebration Facebook Live. I’m going to make several projects using stamps and paper from this year’s Sale-a-bration products. Grab your coffee, invite your friends, and come join me for a fun morning of crafting, without leaving your house! (You can join us at https://www.facebook.com/MakingMemorieswithMichelleIrinyi/)
Today’s card is based on this sketch:
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Real Red, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Whisper White, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″, embossed with Tufted Embossing Folder
- Layer: 4: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, 2 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Layer 5; From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8″ x 1/2″
- Layer 6: Real Red Scalloped Heart Punch
- Layer 7: Whisper White Heart Punch