This Carried Away paper is part of the FREE Sale-a-Bration catalog that starts January 4th. It happens to pair perfectly with the new Lift Me Up! Bundle. You’ll definitely want to add this to your wish list!
This card was inspired by Brian King. I really liked the colors he chose for the balloon and I wanted to CASE it right away. The balloon itself is Early Espresso and the stripes, which have their own framelits that fit exactly behind the balloon, are in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. I think it would be the perfect card to send to someone fighting the post-holiday blues!
Sale-a-Bration starts January 4th! Do you need a catalog? Contact me today for your copy!
- Base: Crumbcake Note Card (5″ x 3 1/2″ )
- Layer 1: Whisper White (4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″)
- Layer 2: Carried Away Designer Series Paer (4 1/2″ x 3″)
- Small pieces of Early Espresso, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, and Crumb Cake
Putting it all together:
- Using the Up & Away Thinlets, cut out all balloon shapes. Adhere together using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso on Whisper White. Add Flirty Flamingo Enamel Shapes Heart.
- Adhere layer 1 and 2 to Base.
- Adhere Balloon and Sentiment to base with dimensionals.