And neither should you! It’s time to get your holiday crafting plans made and on the calendar! Speaking of calendar…have you looked at all that’s happening here at Making Memories in the next few months? Mark your calendars now for these amazing classes, mini retreats, and more!
Want to get some friends together for a craft day or night? I can help! Pick date that works for you, and I’ll bring all the supplies! We can make cards, create a keepsake advent calendar, or get all your gift tags ready for your packages. Not only will we have tons of fun crafting together, you’ll also earn free Stampin’ Up! products simply by being the hostess with the mostest! As a special thank you, you’ll also get to pick 20 free cards from my collection + special thank you gifts.
Most Wonderful Time Product Medley
Today’s card features the new, Most Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley. This special bundle includes is a suite of products that includes:
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ of exclusive Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs in Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
- 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
- 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
- Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards
- 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
- 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies
I’ve designed an AMAZING medley of projects, including an exclusive sampler. Everyone who purchases the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley from me will receive the PDF Tutorial for all of these projects from me for FREE!
Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Layer 1: Most Wonderful Time of Year Designer Series Paper, 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, punched with Detailed Trio Punch
Layer 3 – 5: Deer and Label Stickers from the Most Wonderful Time of Year Sticker Pack
- Adhere Layer 1 to Base.
- Remove label sticker from sheet. Gently blot the back with your Embossing Buddy to remove the ‘sticky’. Stamp greeting on the front of the sticker in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere to Layer 2 with dimensionals.
- Add deer stickers to Layer 2. Wrap with tinsel ribbon. Add to base with dimensionals.
- Finish with gold faceted stars and star stickers.