Stampin’ Up!’s 2018-2020 In Colors
What? What’s that? You can’t wait until June to order? I hear that! If I were you, I’d be going just a little bit crazy right now, wanting to get my hands on all this exciting brand new and beautiful new paper, ink, and stamp sets. Did I mention how beautiful the paper is???
I’ve got you covered. There a few things we can do to help you out. First of all, you can join my amazing Stamping Bee Team. Anyone who joins between May 2 and May 31 may choose any annual catalog pre-order products in the Starter Kit. So, for only $99, you get to choose $125 worth of brand new products AND get FREE SHIPPING!!! That’s saving you almost $40 right there!!
Stamping Bee members also get free monthly tutorials, $5 stamping meeting events, special team pricing on my 16-card new catalog extravaganza, weekly, bi-monthly, and quarterly creative challenges, plus prizes, incentives, and rewards. There’s also an exclusive Stamping Bee Leadership Council for my team leaders. Visit my Stamping Bee team page for more information on how you can join this exiting and dynamic team of hobbyists and business builders.
Share What you Love Suite – Early Release
- 3 exclusive bundles available only May 1-May 31
- Save big with exclusive bundle prices that end May 31
- FREE products featured in every bundle.
- FREE exclusive tutorials for all my customers who order. You choose your bundle and your tutorial:
- Just getting started bundle – 4 card tutorial
- A little Bit More, Please bundle – 8 card tutorial
- Gotta Have it ALL bundle – 12 card tutorial!!!
Shop early and avoid potential backorders!
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Share What you Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Layer 3: Basic Black, 4″ x 3″
Layer 4: Very Vanilla Cardstock, 3 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Using the Love What You Do stamp set on Layer 4:
- Stamp background image with Sahara Sand, stamped off on scratch paper first, before adding it to Layer 4.
- Stamp stems in Garden Green.
- Stamp color onto flowers using Grapefruit Grove.
- Finally, stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap Very Vanilla Lace around and tie a bow to the very right hand side. Add to base.
- Adhere Layers 3 & 4 and add to card with dimensionals.
- May 6th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/3 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/3
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.