- Seeing old friends and making new ones
- Seeing the new catalog before anyone one else
- Learning from amazing demonstrators at all the product demonstrations
- Listening to inspirational and motivational speakers (truly, I do like this part)
- Taking part in the Product Purchase Premier and being able to order at least two weeks ahead of anyone else
- Being inspired by all the great demonstrators and Stampin’ Up! staff
Those are all great reasons for any demonstrator to attend OnStage. However, the #1 reason to go is to be the first to see great new Stampin’ Up! products like the BRAND NEW STAMPARATUS!
The Stamparatus is a truly innovative and extraordinary new tool that is going to change the way we think about stamp placement. . The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need Product Details?
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last. The first window is 11/16 at 2 pm (MT)
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
I can’t wait to get one (more like, 3) of these new stamp placement tools! Come join the fun!
***Ask me about Santa’s Helper Wish List. You get me your wish list + emails of family and friends. I’ll take care of the rest. If you’re local, I’ll include delivery and gift wrapping!
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP by11/15. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- November 26 – Half Full Class – Burlington – 2 pm @ Lakeview
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am RSVP by 11/30.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple (Half Full)2 pm. RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – Stamping Bee Holiday Party @ Carolina Brewery 6 pm
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18. More details to come soon! Deposit $50 – available for Christmas Gift Giving!