I love HGTV’s show Fixer Upper..
I’m so excited to introduce my 3-part Summer Fixer Upper Series. For three months this summer, we’ll be exploring Color Theory, Wood Textures, and getting down-and-dirty “spackling” with Embossing Paste.
- June, Wednesday 28th (6:30 pm) – Color Theory (12 cards)
- July, Wednesday 26th (6:30 pm) – Wood Textures (cards & projects)
- August, Wednesday 16th (6:30 pm) – Textured Embossing Paste
Each Class is $35 and includes your own set of brand new Stampin’ Up! products. Classes must be prepaid by the 15th of the month. (August Prepay is 8/2) (Prepay all 3 classes at once, and save $5).
- June: Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack, Color Theory Cardstock Pack, and a full pack of Glitter Enamel Dots
- July: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack, full pack of Neutral Cardstock Pack, full roll of 1/4″ Copper Trim
- August: Embossing Paste, 3 Palette Knives, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Silicon Masks, and a Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill.
The June Class (Wednesday, June 28th) will feature the amazing Color Theory Suite, which showcase not only the amazing paint-chip inspired designer series paper, but also the Colorful Seasons Bundle (stamp set and thinlits). We’ll be making 12 cards, all built around the Colorful Seasons of the year.
Here’s a sneak peak of this colorful and beautiful suite.
There are three ways to get these classes:
- In person: at 6:30 pm on the last Wednesday of the month ($35 includes product + fully prepped class)
- Get the Kit to Go: Same price $35 (+ $7.95 shipping). I’ll mail you the packets and email directions the following week.
- Online Directions Only: Receive the printable PDF directions, and video directions by the week after the class. or all the cards with complete supply and shopping lists for only $20.