What inspires you to create? Is it by occasion? Is it nature? Or is it something else entirely? Leave me a comment below – I’d love to know!
It’s going to be a VERY busy weekend here in my studio. Tomorrow begins with Crafty Saturday, my weekly Facebook Live at 9 am, followed quickly by my Retirement Party.
Then, on Sunday, my entire family is spending a week at the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Won’t you join me next week when I’ll be Stamping at the Beach!
Layer 1: So Saffron 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Gorgeous Grape Starburst Punch
Layer 4: So Saffron, 2″ Circle Punch
Layer 5: Whisper White 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- On Layer 2, stamp in order:
- Stems in Shaded Spruce
- Star flowers in Gorgeous Grape & centers in Crushed Curry
- Medium flowers in Highland Heather
- Small flowers in So Saffron
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to base.
- Stamp Sentiment in Gorgeous Grape onto Layer 5. Adhere all circles to base.
- Finish with pearl centers.