Once they left, it was time to pack up the car and head an hour away to Burlington, , for my monthly card club. As I was designing for club this month, I had depleted my own collection of sympathy cards. I had just received my new Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack from the second release of Sale-a-bration items and wanted to do something just a little less traditional. I presented this at my monthly card club yesterday. The ladies loved the color combination and how the glimmer paper really shines through the die cut.
The new Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack is just one of three new products being released tomorrow, February 21 for Sale-a-Bration. The pack includes 12 , 6″ x 6″ sheets: 4 each of 3 colors. 6″ x 6″. Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, & Sweet Sugarplum. These colors coordinate with the Cupcakes & Carousels, Falling in Love, and Succulent Garden suites from the Occasions catalog. There are also two new stamp sets, Reverse Words and Make a Medallion. All Sale-a-Bration items are Free with a $50 purchase, and only available through March 31. Contact me today to get yours!
Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″
Layer 1: Bermuda Bay 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″
Layer 3: Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper, 3″ x 3″
Putting it all Together
- Centered the large hexagon die from the Window Box Thinlet Dies about 1/3 from the top of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Run it through the Big Shot and brushed out any remaining pieces with the Big Shot Die Brush.
- Hold the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush horizontal and about 2 inches from the paper, and tap of flick the tip of the brush, to splatter ink across the paper.
- Use a Stamping Sponge to brush Bermuda Bay Ink on the edges and stamp the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper to the back of the die cut and adhered all the layers to card base.
- Finished with a small metallic enamel circle.