That’s not to say I don’t have flowers. I have 6 rose bushes in my tiny front yard that are maturing very nicely. And I must have 7-8 rose bushes in my back yard. Along the sides of the house, it alternates between red roses and day lollies. And my two jasmine on trellises outside my screened porch door are so heavy with ultra sweet and fragrant blooms, they are drooping in the rain. Throughout the summer, I will have one of the best pollinator gardens around, filled with gardenias, lavender, and many others I’ve forgotten about, but will be happy to see when they bloom again.
Do you like flowers? Now you can have them In Every Season, too. This new stamp set has 12 different and individual flowers for you to use throughout the year. On cards, note cards, calendars, you name it. You’ll never be without fresh blooms and happiness. The In Every Season stamp set is available starting June 2, but the paper, oh the paper!, is available now as part of the Share What you Love early release bundles. Email me today to get yours!
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Very Vanilla, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, 3 ” x 3 5/8″
Layer 4: Basic Black, Scalloped Layering Circle framelit
Layer 5: Very Vanilla Stitched Shape Circle Framelit
- Stamp image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 5. Using Stampin’ Write Markers, color the leaves in Granny Apple Green and the flowers in Grapefruit Grove. Adhere to Layer 4.
- Stamp Greeting (from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set, available June 2) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 2.
- Adhere Layers 2 & 3 to Layer 1. Wrap with Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim and secure in the back with adhesive. Add to base.
- Add circles with dimensionals.
- Finish with Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim , attached with a glue dot.
Don’t miss Super Saturday – my BIGGEST BOGO sale of the year. This year, for added fun, there will be 3 complete card classes to choose from. All classes are available in person, or as to go kits. Registration closes Sunday, 5/20. (Click here for more information)
***You do NOT need to take a class to shop!
May 20: Registration for Super Saturday Classes due. (3 to choose from!)
May 2018 – Do you need a new catalog? Contact me to get yours in May!
- May 16 – to June 2: Registration opens for Annual Product Shares. Email me to reserve your Paper and Ribbon shares! Michelle@MakingMemorieswithMichelle.com
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant. Registration is closed, but you can register for June’s club now!
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available) Registration closes Sunday, 5/20.
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.