It’s a busy week here at Making Memories with Michelle. Saturday is my big 16-card extravaganza. I’m please to say that it is completely sold out! This is going to be such a great day! Not only is there going to be a LOT of card making, but lots of fun, laughs, prizes, and yes…there will be surprise cookies, too! (If you’ve been to one of my big events, you’ll know that I have an amazing baker, 3d-Sweets who makes us the most beautiful cookies to coordinate with our themes. Just wait until you see what she’s come up with this time!)
This Wednesday, my Online BOGO event begins. Check out all the details for this new and exciting online event only.
I also am going to get my paper and ribbon shares out in the mail this week. If you purchased a paper and/or ribbons share, be sure to watch the mail!
I’m also busy making about 100 swaps, participating in a blog hop, and getting a whole bunch of Thank You notes out in the mail, and cutting for next week’s Club. Then, there’s designing for next months events: Sweet & Simple Sunday (7/8), July’s Tropical Chic Club (7/30)….and the Back to the Future 80’s Stampin’ Bingo Night (7/11) – Totally Tubular!
Phew…I’m tired just thinking about this. I’m going to be more than ready for that Stampin’ Up! Alaska cruise. We leave in just 33 days!!! I may just sleep the whole time. (Who am I kidding…I’ll be planning retreat and my holiday classes and clubs the whole time. LOL)
Base: So Saffron, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Layer 1: Night of Navy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Night of Navy, 5″ x 2 1/8″
Layer 4: Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 2″
1. On Layer 2, stamp:
- Sentiment in Night of Navy
- Butterfly wings in So Saffron
- Butterfly body in Tuxedo Black
2. Adhere Layers to card.
3. Add a Bow in Night of Navy 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon with a glue dot.
- June 20-27 – BOGO ONLINE!!!
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 2:15- 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC. RSVP by June 15 In person or “To Go”. (I still have 3 kits left…email me to reserve yours!)
- June 29/30th – Delightfully Detailed Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
July 2018 – Get Ready for 80’s BINGO!!!
- July 8 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 7/4 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 7/4
- July 11, 7pm– ’80’s Stampin’ BINGO!!! ($35 per person | RSVP by 7/1)
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio ( (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th or 25th – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.