“I miss your face”…it really says it all doesn’t it? Paired with raindrop Pleased as Punch designer series paper it really packs a ‘punch’.
I think the Carpenters said it best, “Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.” So today, I embraced the gloom and made some cards to share with people to tell them how much I missed them. Use both Balmy Blue and Night of Navy, I think I got my point across, don’t you?
Don’t recognize the sentiment? That’s because it comes from the new Tags in Bloom Stamp Set, which will be released next week, starting March 3 as part of the 2nd Sale-a-Bration release. This new stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Label Me Lovely Punch in the 2020 January – June Mini catalog.
And guess what…if you purchased the Layered with Kindness, Label Me Fancy Punch, and the Label Me Lovely Punch you’d qualify to earn the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set absolutely free! Now that’s the best news I’ve heard all day!
Remember…all Sale-a-Bration items are limited to stock on hand. Two items, the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack and Kerchief Card Kit are already sold out. Don’t delay…you may just wait too long.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Balmy Blue, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Night of Navy 2 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Layer 4: Whisper White, Label Me Lovely Punch
- Adhere layers 1-2 and wrap with Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. Tie a bow and adhere to base.
- Stamp punch outline in Balmy Blue and sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 4. Adhere to Layer 3 and add to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
(To see a full list of products used, please visit today’s blog )
- Sunday, March 8 @ 2 pm – Sweet & Simple Class, featuring the Pleased as Punch Coordinating designer series paper and punches.
- Sunday March 8 @ 5:30 PM – Stamping Bee Team monthly get-together.
- March 27, Monthly Card Club Featuring the Under My Umbrella Bundle.