Now, what’s really cool is Stampin’ Up! has listed all the products you need to make these yourself.
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Gold Mini Sequin Trim
- Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
This is really a must for anyone whose fallen in love with this Lasting Lily Stamp Set and wondering what it would take to make beautiful cards yourself. And I’ve included a tutorial below for you, using these products so you can turn around and make them at home.
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
Layer 2: Pool Party, 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- On Layer 1, stamp in order:
- Daffodil Delight – large flower and small flower
- Old Olive – large stem, large leaf, small stem
- Adhere to Base with LOTS of dimensionals. I used about 12 to fully support it).
- Stamp sentiment on Layer 2 in Old Olive. Add 3 dimensionals to the back.
- Tie a loose bow with the Gold Mini Sequin Trim and adhere to the back of Layer 3 onto the dimensionals. Add to base.