It’s Crafty Saturday so let’s learn how to make a simple gift card box! We’re actually making this box tomorrow in my Sweet & Simple class, and I thought, “Why don’t I share it with you, too?”
Today’s box features the every so pretty Christmastime is Here Suite. I know I’ve been using it a lot recently, but it’s just so pretty and I really want to get the most out of it. And today is super special, I’ve got a super ordering special going on this week. When you place a $30 using Host Code JF6S2MG by 11/15 , you’ll recieve the make and take kit for both projects for free.
Don’t wait…the Christmastime is Here Suite is only available while supplies last. I just know you’re going to want to add it to your holiday collection.
- Box Base: Cherry Cobbler, 8″ x 5 1/2″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1″
- Score on the long side at 3 1/2″; flip and score 2nd long side at 3 1/2″
- Layer 1: Whisper White 3 3/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Layer 2: Christmastime is Here Specialty Paper, 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Layer 3: Cherry Cobbler Layering Ovals die
- Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Shapes Ovals Die
November’s card clubs are perfect for jolly holiday gifting and sharing. Won’t you join me? All clubs and classes are available in person or by mail, with full crafting kits and tutorials mailed right to your door.
Please click on the images below to learn more or to register.