Today’s card reminds us that Hope Makes All Things Possible. January is such a long and dreary month. Brighten someone’s day by sending them a message of hope.
“Hope” is the thing with feathers – (314)
I have a ‘new’ last name! Some of you may have noticed my name change in November, but it’s now official with Stampin’ Up! I’ve also changed the address of my online store to better serve your needs. Please update any bookmarks you may have so I may continue to provide you the very best service possible.
- Base: Bermuda Bay, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″, Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 3: Basic Black, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ cut 2
- Layer 4: Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, 3″ x 4″ (cut 2)
- Basic Black and Whisper White Layering Circles
- Adhere Layers 1-4 to card.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere circles and add to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Sweet & Simple Class – Birthday Bonanza (Sunday, February 9 @ 2 pm)
- Stamping Bee Team Meeting (Sunday, February 9 at 5:30 pm. Come check us out!)
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.