I think that’s what is so appealing about the Hometown Greetings Edgelit Dies. They create a festive village, complete with houses, trees, a church, and even a snowman. So whether you are snowbound, or have daffodils blooming in December (like I do!), you can have your own winter scene to decorate your home.
- Pool Party Cardstock
- Acetate Sheets
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Basic Rhinestones
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Silver Metallic Thread
- Cut two scalloped square frames by placing the scalloped layering squares die on the cardstock, and then nesting the next smallest layering square die inside.
- Cut two pieces of acetate to fit inside the square frames. Adhere to inside of frames with Snail.
- Brush the inside acetate pieces with the embossing buddy.
- Cut two Hometown greetings strips. Glue one to the inside of the back acetate frame and the other to outside of the front of the ornament.
- On the frame that will be the front of the ornament, run a Foam adhesive strip along the edge of the frame. Make sure there are no gaps or there will be glitter everywhere.
- Add 3 rhinestones to the inside acetate sheet. Ad about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Dazzling diamonds glitter.
- Peel off backing of adhesive strips and add a length of Silver Metallic Thread, securing the ends to the strip. Carefully place the top of the ornament to the back, making sure everything is aligned neatly.
- Give it a shake, and watch it ‘snow’!