After taking the overnight red-eye flight to Toronto, we finally made it home after a full 18-hours of travel. A quick bite of lunch with the Lad (who was unable to go with us do to summer classes), a 2-hour power nap, I completely unpacked and put away everything. It felt great to be done with that and not have to worry about walking around suitcases for a week (or 2). My reward? To spend a little me-time in my stamping studio.
I have a super busy week ahead, with 5 card classes between now and next Saturday! I did some prepping before I left, but there’s still more to do. Last night, I was working with the Painter’s Palette Stamp Set and Playful Palette Designer Series Paper. This is going to be a bright, fun class for my Iced Tea and Card Making class on Sunday. I think the colors – Emerald Envy, Peekabo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, and Blushing Bride are perfect for summer-time cards.
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50!
- Two FREE addition Stamp Sets of YOUR CHOICE!!!
That’s a total value of well over $200! There is no obligation to be a demonstrator. I have plenty of hobbyist crafters who join just for the awesome benefits (did I mention 20-25% off future Stampin’ Up product orders?) Contact me today to get in on this amazing offer, or click here to join.
- Card Base: Peekabo Peach 5 1/2″ x 8 12″. Score in the center at 4 1/2″ and fold and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5″ x 4″. Adhere to card base.
- Layer #3: Playful Palette 4 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Wrap Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine around paper twice, and tie a knot off center. Adhere to Layer #2 using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Stamp sentiment from the Painter’s Palette Stamp Set using Basic Black ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Using the Layering Squares Framelit Dies, cut scalloped squares of the sentiment, Peekaboo Peach, and Basic Black card stocks. Adhere together, and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.