A Holiday Stamping Retreat
Saturday, October 15, 2016
New Hope Camp & Conference Center, Chapel Hill NC
4805 NC-86, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
At the holiday retreat, you’ll have space and time to work on your holiday projects all day long. It’s our time to relax, socialize, craft, and get ready for the holiday season.
Your registration fee includes:
- Plenty of craft space
- Goodie bag of Stampin’ Up! product(value $25)
- Pillow Gifts ~ You know how I like to spoil you!
- FREE Make N’ Take projects
- Music in the room to listen while you craft
- Tool Stations with Big Shot, heat embossing tool, all my punches and more!
- Snacks, chocolate, coffee, tea, and water throughout the day
- Sample Project Boards
- Drawings for free Stampin’ Up! products
- Lunch option: additional $10 or feel free to bring your own
- Optional classes by guest demonstrators TBA
The wooded natural setting of New Hope Camp & Conference Center is beautiful and peaceful – and we have an entire cabin all to ourselves. There’s a full wall of floor to ceiling windows through which to view and admire the fall colors. Weather permitting, we can picnic on the back deck and take a hike through the 165 acres of hardwood forest.
- $60.00 by September 1st
- Early Bird Special: $50 (Full payment must be received by May 31st)
- Non-refundable Deposit of $30 required to reserve your spot (due by August 1)
- Balance due by September 1st
Optional Classes will be announced by September 15th.
Space is limited – we only have 25 seats!
Contact Michelle Irinyi for registration form at: Michchelle@makingmemorieswithmichelle.com or (919) 451-3556
*Full payment will be refunded only if retreat is canceled.