Last night, at our monthly Stamping Bee Team Meeting, we made the most adorable holiday gift tags featuring non-traditional holiday colors and the punch bundles from the 2019 Holiday Catalog. Now, I don’t normally share our Stamping Bee meeting projects with you, but these were so cute! And, when I was cleaning up this morning, I found that I had an extra set leftover. I wasn’t going to let it go to waste, and since I was going to make them anyway, I thought I’d share them with you.
I love hanging out with my Bees, and last night was no exception. First, we had a few snacks while everyone chatted and caught up. Then, we had our business meeting, where we recognize our top demonstrators from the past month. That’s my favorite part because I get to hand out special awards and recognize our top leaders. Next comes stamping! These tags come together quickly. Can you guess which one was the favorite? Finally, we shared a delicious autumn meal together. I made a roasted chicken, roasted butternut squash mac & cheese, and an apple pie. Nothing says I love and appreciate you like a homecooked meal!
Coming to my fabulous team meetings is just one reason to “Be a Bee”. There are free tutorials for all my projects every month, quarterly retreats, road trips to Stampin’ Up! events, monthly awards and recognition, an extremely active and lively private Facebook Group, bi-weekly creative challenges, and more. And…you don’t have to be local to “Be a Bee”. I have Bees as far away as Utah and California. On top of that, you receive all the benefits that Stampin’ Up! has to offer, including FREE shipping on your first order, a 20-25% discount on all orders, and more. Click here to join, or email me to learn more.
- Layer 1: Highland Heather Stitched Nested Labels (2 3/4″ wide)
- Layer 2: Subtles Designer Series Paper, Highland Heather: 2″ x 2 3/4″
- Layer 1: Petal Pin, 2 1/2″ x 7
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Layer 3: Subtles Designer Series Paper, Calypso Coral, 2″ x 3″
- Layer 1: Mint Macaron, 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 2: Subtles Designer Series Paper, Mint Macaron, 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Layer 3: Whisper White, 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Layer 1: Petal Pink, 2 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Layer 1: Subtles Designer Series Paper, Petal Pink, 2″ Circle Punch
There’s lots of fun holiday crafting still be done! November’s card clubs are perfect for jolly holiday gifting and sharing. Won’t you join me? All clubs and classes are available in person or by mail, with full crafting kits and tutorials mailed right to your door.
Please click on the images below to learn more or to register.