I needed something to cheer me up, so after the Hubs went to bed, I went up to my stamp room and unloaded 3 boxes of Stampin’ Up! goodies. My Bingo night is this Friday and I have 12 ladies coming to play! It’s time to put the last minute touches on all the projects and fun I’ve been planning.
Then, I made a quick card using the new Hey, Chick Stamp Set. Stampin’ Up! has really outdone themselves with the Sale-a-bration products they’re offering this year. What’s Sale-a-bration? Only the best time of the Stampin’ Up! year! It’s the best way to fight of the winder doldrums.
- Earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product for every $50 spent (Jan 4 – March 31)
- Hostesses earn $25 more Stampin’ Rewards
- Join Stampin’ Up! by purchasing the Ultimate Bundle Starter Kit (as either a demonstrator or a hobbyist) and earn an additional 2 FREE stamp sets
Plus, you can earn your VIP Invitation to my April 22 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Event for a FREE fun day of crafting, food and fun. Get your invitation by:
- Purchasing the Ultimate Bundle Starter Kit
- Hosting a private class
- Spend $150 or more between Jan 4 and March 31
- Attend the March 18th Spring Retreat
- Register for the October Holiday Stamping Cruise
See…it really is the best time of the year!
Base: 5″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White Note Card
Layer 1: Soft Suede, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Layer 2: Real Red Layering Circle
Layer 3: Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle
Layer 4: Whisper White Banner Punch
Layer 5: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
Putting it All Together
1. Stamp chicken in Black Archival ink onto Layer 3. Color feet and cockscomb with Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers. Adhere to Layer 2.
2. Stamp Hardwood stamp in Soft Suede onto Layer 1.
3. Wrap bakers twine twice around Layer 1 and tie a bow.
4. Adhere Layer 1 to base.
5. Adhere circles to base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede onto banner and adhere to base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.