Here are some things I’ve learned while using this set:
- You need to use a very ‘juicy’ ink pad. If your ink pad is dry, you’ll need to re-ink it.
- When you ink the stamp, place the stamp on the table (image side up, of course), and dab the ink pad on the stamp itself to assure good, even coverage.
- Even though this is a clear mount stamp, I still use a Stampin’ Pierce Mat under my card stock to make sure I get a good solid stamped image.
- Be sure to use even pressure, and hold your stamp in place for 3-5 seconds to make sure all the ink has absorbed fully into the paper.
This is meant to look water colored, so don’t be alarmed if areas come out lighter than others.
Which do you prefer?
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/7 Featuring the Cake Soiree and Sweet Soiree Suite
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)