Can you imagine a whole weekend of crafting bliss? It started Friday afternoon and ended Sunday afternoon. I taught 2 Christmas Card Classes, and attended 3 others. This adorable little Hearts Come Home shadowbox card is one of my favorites. The class was a fun folds class taught by Reginna Maginnis and Joanne Cardone. They are so talented! We made 6 amazing cards, each using a different paper folding technique. This one, though, was hands down everyone’s favorite. And it even folds perfectly flat for mailing!
The Hearts Come Home bundle is so versatile. From card making to gift tags and home decor, it’s a bundle you’ll use throughout the holiday season.
The Online Extravaganza Continues…
***Ask me about Santa’s Helper Wish List. You get me your wish list + emails of family and friends. I’ll take care of the rest. If you’re local, I’ll include delivery and gift wrapping!
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am RSVP by 11/30.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple (Half Full)2 pm. RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – Stamping Bee Holiday Party @ Carolina Brewery 6 pm
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18. More details to come soon! Deposit $50 – available for Christmas Gift Giving!