Today, I got a little bit crazy and used 3 stamp sets – Harvest Hellos, Woven Heirlooms, and Verdant Garden + plus 2 pieces of designer series paper from both the Come to Gather and Toile Tidings packs! It’s like card making gone wild! It’s just a little something extra for you on a Friday before a 3-day weekend!
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Early Espresso, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
Layer 4: Very Vanilla, 3″ x 4″
Layer 5: Garden Green, punched with Apple Builder Punch
Layer 6: Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, punched with Apple Builder Punch
- Adhere Layers 1-2. Wrap with Very Vanilla Lace and add to Base.
- On Layer 4, stamp:
- Background stamp in Crumb Cake (stamped off 2x’s first)
- Sentiment and scroll work in Early Espresso
- Vine in Garden Green.
- Adhere Layers 3-4 and add to base with dimensionals.
- Stamp pumpkin in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 6. Adhere leaves with dimensionals and add to card.
- Finish with Very Vanilla Lace bow.