Surprisingly, I wouldn’t have met any of these friends if it hadn’t been for our mutual passion for crafting and making the world a more loving and beautiful place. You see, these amazing wonderful women were strangers to me beforeStampin’ Up! And now, each and everyone of them holds a very special place in my heart.
As I sit here, counting my blessings on this Valentine’s morning, I realize just how thankful I am to Stampin’ Up! for bringing me these friends when I needed them most. How sad it would have been to go through life not knowing these amazing, strong, compassionate, wild women. And how exceedingly grateful I am for each and every one of them!
As the stamp says…A friend is someone who chooses you…out of a whole world of people.
A quick reminder…
- Available in person or “to go”
- 8 cards w/ full tutorial
- Private Facebook Group
- Includes 2 combo pack of Blends Markers in Mossy Meadow & Petal Pink
- Optional: add the stamp set or bundle
- Email me to register!
Layer 1: Vellum leaves, punched with leaf punch
Layer 2: Petal Pink, 7/8″ x 3 4/8″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- On the base stamp:
- Flowers in Gray Granite
- Background in Petal Pink, stamped off on scratch paper first
- Butterflies in Petal Pink
- Stamp sentiment onto Layer 3 in Gray Granite. Adhere to Layer 2. Wrap with Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine. Add dimensionals to the back and attach Vellum leaves. Add to Base with dimensionals.
- Add pearls to all flower centers.
- Stamp inside sentiment in Gray Granite.