Base: Night of Navy, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4:
Layer 1: Whisper Whited, 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
Layer 2: Real Red, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer4, 5, & 6: Happy Birthday Thinlit in Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, stacked slightly offset and glued together with Fine Tip Glue Pen
Layer 7: Whisper White scrap pieces
- On Layer 3, stamp Wood Words Circle stamp in Real Red and Dapper Denim. Then, add small star clusters in Crushed Curry.
- Adhere Layers 1, 2, & 3 to base.
- After gluing the three Happy Birthday layers together, adhere them to the card with mini dimensionals.
- Stamp stars in Crushed Curry and cut out with Wood Crate star thinlits. Position them around and under the Happy Birthday.
- Brush the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen over the Happy Birthday to add some fun sparkle and shine.
Have you Heard?
No experience necessary. Come make 4 cards to take home and share with family and friend. Everything is pre-cut and ready for you. I do all the work; you have all the fun! Supply fee of $15 or free with qualified purchase. Email me to RSVP by July 7.
Are you interested in taking this class go go? Email me so I can put you on my list.