And they aren’t just for Halloween. Last year, I sold them at craft fairs filled with candy sprinkles with my favorite sugar cookie recipe. The ideas are just endless.
But that’s not my favorite part of the treat. Surprise! The Spooky Cat medallion can be removed and used as an ornament! The trick is using our Multipurpose Liquid Glue. If you put down a good coat of liquid glue on paper and let it dry before adhering it to the other piece of paper, it will try tacky enough for it to function as a removable adhesive. Add a piece ofBasic Black Metallic Thread, and you have an instant ornament to hang.
An extra treat for you!
I’ve been playing with the Stampin’ Blends for about two weeks now and know you’re going to truly love them. And I was so confident they’d be released before the holidays, all classes between now and December will feature at least one project using these new markers. In fact, I created my December Sweet & Simple class around them! You’re truly going to love them! They take all the worry out of coloring!
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Now, you can’t order them until 11/1, but here’s a little sneak peak video of what’s in store. And when you’re ready to place your order, please shoponline at my store, or feel free to contact me for help!
Products Used in today’s project:
- November 1st – Stampin’ Blends are available to order! (Stay tuned for an extra special treat from me when you order, too!)
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.