This card features my favorite holiday paper and it’s retiring! It will only be available until January 3, or until supplies run out. To see the entire retiring list, click here.
Things to remember:
- Items will sell out quickly! The retiring list will be updated daily with what is still available. Sold out merchandise will have an “X” in the last column on the right. Retiring accessories (paper, ribbon, embellishments – anything that isn’t a stamp set!) will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Closeout & Sale. Many of the retiring items and high-inventory items will be offered at a discount between December 1 and January 3.
- Please use hostess code: W34G47F6
- For orders over $150, do not use code so you can use your own host rewards!
- Base: Crumb Cake note card, 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Layer 1: Real Red cardstock, 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Layer 2, Whisper White cardstock 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, embossed with Softly Falling embossing folder
- Layer 3: Real Red Layering CirlclesFramelits
- Layer 4: Candy Cane Lane designer series paper Layering Circles Framelits
- Layer 5; Gingerbread house cut from Candy Cane Lane designer series paper
- Layer 6: Real Red Stitched Ribbon
- Layer 7: Whisper White banner
Putting it all Together
- Stamp banner in Basic Black Archival ink and punch out with Duet Banner Punch. Stamp sentiment in real red and set aside.
- Adhere gingerbread house to Layer 4 and adhere that to Layer 3.
- Adhere Layer 2 to Layer 1, and add circleswith dimensionals.
- Wrap Real Red Stitched Ribbon around bottom and adhere to back with glue dots.
- Attach to card base with Fast Fuse.
- Add banner with glue dots.