Give her what she really wants this year – a Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate! Personalized, same day email delivery right to your inbox.
Gift certificates from Making Memories with Michelle fit perfectly in a stocking. Or, wrap it up in a big box to put under the tree. Are you local? I can even furnish an empty Stampin’ Up! box for you, wrapped, with the gift certificate inside. Wouldn’t that be fun to open on Christmas morning?
Gift certificates can be use used in a variety of ways, too:
- At my online store – and remember, Sale-a-Bration starts January 3, too!
- For classes or club registration
- To pay for a Mini Catalog Paper Share
- The March 2020 Stampin’ at the Beach – use it towards registration or an add on class later. (Registration ends January 1. There are just a few seats still available!)
Gift certificates don’t expire until September 25, 2020, so she’ll have plenty of time to choose what she wants.
To get your Gift Certificate, simply email me at Michelle@MakingMemorieswithMichelle.com.
There are still 5 spots available for New Year’s Stampin’ Bingo! I’ll extend registration to 12/20. To register, please email me at Michelle@MakingMemorieswithMichelle.com.
COME CELEBRATE A NEW DECADE
Saturday, December 28 @ 2 pm
Your $35 fee includes:
1 set of Bingo Cards – see below for more details.
6-8 Speed BINGO games with brand new products as prizes
Stampin’ Up! make-n-take projects
Swag bag of NEW products ($25 value!)
Sneak Peak of new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Display Boards!
Special adult Hot Cocoa Bar
Registration closes on January 1 for the Spring Stampin’ at the Beach Retreat. We’re almost at capacity! To register, please email me at Michelle@MakingMemorieswithMichelle.com.
Your registration fee includes:
- Your own 6” crafting table for the entire weekend.
- Goodie Bag of Brand New Stampin’ UP! products + FREE Card Class (Valued at over $50!)
- Friday dinner, breakfast, and lunch Saturday & Sunday (Saturday dinner is on our own. Let’s find some great seafood!)
- Pillow Gifts ~ You know how I like to spoil you!
- Tool Stations with Big Shot and all my punches and more!
- Special Fun Surprise on Saturday Night
- BOGO tables
- I’ll have 2-3 amazing Stampin’ Up! guest demonstrators helping to teach additional classes. Four (4) additional classes will be announced on or February 1. Classes are optional and will be about $35 each.
Retreat cost: $195 by January 1.