We’re getting scrappy with the Forever Greenery Suite! Come see how to make this scrappy technique card – all the cool kids are doing it!
Built layer by layer, this card doesn’t look like it will ever come together. Even one of my Coffee & Cards Facebook Live viewers this morning said, “I have to say I didn’t know how that was going to turn out, but it’s lovely! I’m a believer!”
Have you tried the scrappy look? I’ve seen this look several times this spring. Some are using the tiniest pieces to create their unique layered-backgrounds. I tend not to keep my small pieces. Shocking, I know! But I’m more of the Marie Kondo crafter. If it doesn’t bring me joy, out it goes! And all of those tiny scraps in my space most certainly do not bring me joy!
So…tell me the truth…are you keeping tiny scraps and getting scrappy ? Or are you like me…a closet recycler?
Today’s Tutorial – Getting Scrappy with Forever Greenery
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11 –
- Shaded Spruce, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Soft Seafoam, 5″ x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White, 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Forevery Greenery Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 3 ¾” – 3 -4 pieces
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it!
- June Card Club…announced June 15. Stay tuned!
- 2020 Annual Paper Share
- 2020 In Color Club
- Dog Days of Summer Virtual Retreat
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help.