So…let’s get crafting and using up that 6″ x 6″ designer series paper…and make room for more! Speaking of designer series papers…I’ve been playing with some of the new ones from the new catalog and they are prettier than ever! Seriously! Would I like to you? I’m even going to buy some frames and hang some of it up in my studio. It’s just that pretty! Be part of my 2019-2020 Designer Series Paper Share and see for yourself. There are two options to choose from.
- Choice A: 162 pieces of 6×6 Designer Paper from 13 new packs of designer paper from the 2019-2021 Stampin’ UP! Annual catalog. Cost: $47.00 per paper share + $8 Priority Shipping (includes tracking) (Locals may omit shipping if they pick up).
- Choice B: All of the above PLUS you’ll receive 6 coordinating card bases (2 each of 3 colors) per designer paper pack. That’s 72 card bases for only $20 more!
How amazing is that? Learn more about my 2019-2020 Designer Series Paper Share here, or click the button below to email me your registration.
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4
Layer 2: Night of Navy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 4: Night of Navy, 5″ x 2″
Layer 5: Garden Impressions, 5″ x 1 7/8″
- Stamp Sentiments in Night of Navy onto Layer 3.
- Adhere Layers 1-3 to Base.
- Adhere Layers 4-5 and wrap with Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. Add to Base.
- Finish with a Faux Bow of tulle.